Stay informed! Visit the SA Department of Health's website for COVID-19 updates: www.sacoronavirus.co.za
1 to 5 of 5 items
Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 VGA Cooling Unit GTX690 SLI, Retail Box , 1 Year warranty
Alternate Description Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 VGA Cooler - Works w/ NVIDIA GTX 690, Virtually Silent, 10 Heatpipes, 120mm Fan, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 400 Watts
Product Overview The Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 690 offers a cooling efficiency the planet's fastest graphics card deserves. It provides 26 % better cooling performance and is 13 times quieter than the stock cooler. Next to the GPU a large heatsink for RAM, VR and bridge which lowers their temperature up to 24%. If you desire the best performance on your flagship graphics card, the Accelero Twin Turbo 690 is a must have to provide the right balance between maximum airflow and minimal noise. This card features 120mm fan with Fluid Dynamic Bearing Type and 0.4 Sone noise level. Running at 400 - 1,500 RPM, it distributes air evenly over the whole place. There are 10 Heatpipes to transfer the heat away and keep your VGA from overheating, this cooler ascertains that your video card remains cool which in turn ensures a smooth functioning of the system.
• Unique mounting for GTX 690 • Unmatched cooling performance - 400 Watts • 2 ultra quiet 120mm PWM fans with low noise impeller • 10 Heatpipes and 86 fins for efficient heat dissipation • RAM and voltage regulator cooling • SLI compatible
• Virtually Silent:-Accelero Twin Turbo 690 operates with its maximum capacity at a minimum noise level of 0.4 Sone due to its two 120 mm PWM fans, low-noise impeller and patented fan holder. With the PWM control, the fan operates according to the temperature of the GPU whereby the fan stays at minimum speed unless otherwise necessary. PWM settings can be modified according to your preference for cooling performance and noise level.
• Special Design for NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690:-The Accelero Twin Turbo 690 is a unique solution for the NVIDIA GeForce GTX 690 graphics card which provides an unmatched cooling performance for enthusiasts.
Specifications • Max. Cooling Capacity:400 Watts • Heatpipes: Ø 6 mm x 10 • Heatsink Material: Aluminium Fins x 86, Thickness 0.4 mm • Fan: 120 mm, 400 - 1,500 RPM (Controlled by PWM) x 2 Fans • Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing • Noise Level:0.4 Sone • Current, Voltage:0.42A / 12V • Power Consumption:5.04W • Dimensions:288 (L) x 138 (W) x 50 (H) mm • Weight:805 g
Arctic Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 VGA Cooling Unit HD6990, Retail Box , 1 Year warranty
• Unique mounting for AMD Radeon HD 6990 • Unmatched cooling performance - 400 Watts • 2 x 120 mm PWM fans with low noise impeller design • 10 heat pipes and 86 fins for efficient heat dissipation • RAM and voltage regulator cooling • Crossfire compatible
• Virtually Silent:-Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 operates with its maximum capacity at a minimum noise level of 0.4 Sone due to its two 120 mm PWM fans, low-noise impeller and patented fan holder. With the PWM control, the fan operates according to the temperature of the GPU whereby the fan stays at minimum speed unless otherwise necessary to increase the cooling performance. PWM settings can be modified according to your preference for cooling performance and noise level.
• Special Design for AMD Radeon HD 6990:-Accelero Twin Turbo 6990 is unique solution for the AMD Radeon HD 6990 graphic card which provides an unmatched cooling performance for enthusiasts.
Specifications • Max. Cooling Capacity: 400 Watts • Heat pipe Ø 6 mm x 10 • Heatsink Material: Aluminium fins x 86, thickness 0.4 mm • Fan: 120 mm, 400 - 1,500 RPM (controlled by PWM) x 2 fans • Bearing :Fluid Dynamic Bearing • Noise Level: 0.4 Sone • Current, Voltage: 0.21A - 0.42A, 4.2V - 12V • Dimensions: 300 (L) x 138 (W) x 50 (H) mm • Weight: 820 g
Arctic Accelero S3 Passive Graphics Card Cooler for arctic Silence , Retail Box , 1 Year warranty
Arctic Freezer A30 AMD CPU Cooler,320Watts,Fluid Dynamic Bearing design, Ultimate Cooling Power, Direct-Touch Heatpipes- AMD Socket FM-AM3+-AM3-AM2+-AM2, Retail Box , 1 Year warranty
Alternate Description Arctic Freezer A30 CPU Cooler - For AMD, 4 Mounting Directions, 120mm Fan, 4 Heat pipes, Aluminium Fins, Fluid Dynamic Bearing, 320 Watts, 0.24A Current, 12V, 74 CFM, Silent
•Direct Touch Heat pipe Heatsink:-The Freezer A30 Heatsink consists of 4 double-sided direct touch heat pipes, 8mm in diameter. A patented process (20 2011 000 71.8) allows us to pack the heat pipes without gaps and thus increase the contact surface and achieve better flatness by precision machining - both leading to an improved heat transfer.
•Efficient Heat Dissipation:-As a combined result of the 4 direct touch heat pipes, 48 Aluminium fins, an interchangeable 120 mm PWM Fan (ARCTIC F12 PWM), and the famous ARCTIC MX-4 thermal compound (included), the Freezer A30 offers superior cooling performance with a maximum cooling capacity of 320 Watts and lots of headroom for overclocking.
•Virtually Silent:-Due to the low-noise impeller of the Arctic F12 PWM fan and the rubber vibration absorbers, the Freezer A30 generates a negligible noise level of only 0.3 Sone even at full speed (1,350 RPM). Furthermore, as controlled by PWM signal, this fan runs only at the optimized speed based on actual needs, which in turns minimizes the noise level further.
•Sturdy Mounting Mechanism:-There is no need to worry about the weight of this muscular, yet gentle cooler. The Arctic Freezer A30 applies a durable steel mounting clip and a back-plate*. As a result it has an excellent mounting stability and is fully transport-proof.
•Interchangeable Fan:-Not that you have to replace the fan, but that flexibility is offered!
Specifications •Max. Cooling Capacity: 320 Watts •Heat pipe: Direct-Touch Ø 8 mm x 4 (double-sided) •Heatsink Material: Aluminium fins x 48, thickness: 0.5 mm •Fan: 120 mm, 300 - 1,350 RPM (controlled by PWM) •Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing •Noise Level: 0.3 Sone •Current / Voltage: 0.22A / 2.8 - 12V •Dimensions: 139 (L) x 100 (W) x 161 (H) mm •Net Weight: 905 g
Accelero L2 PLUS VGA Cooler for NVIDIA and AMD Radeon-See Compatibility List Retail Box 1 Year warranty
Alternate DescriptionArctic Accelero L2 Plus VGA Cooler - nVidia & AMD, 92mm Efficient PWM Fan, SLI/CrossFire Compatible, 23dBA, Supports multiple nVidia/AMD reference-layout VGAs Supports multiple nVidia/AMD reference-layout VGAs
Product OverviewThe Arctic Accelero L2 PLUS is a cross compatible VGA cooler designed for low end to mid-range graphic cards, with a wider compatibility and enhanced RAM and VR cooling. A comprehensive RAM/VR cooling set is also included to improve the cooling performance of RAM/VR. Featuring a 92 mm PWM fan and a cooling capacity of 120 Watts, the Accelero L2 PLUS ensures components are performing under ideal temperature. The pre-applied MX-4 thermal compound allows enhanced thermal conductivity from the GPU, thus considerably extending its service life. In order to boost the cooling efficiency of RAM and VR, the Accelero L2 PLUS comes with the G-1, an electrically non-conductive thermal glue used to affix RAM and VR heat sinks on the VGA board. Unlike generic thermal tapes, the G-1 offers high thermal conductivity with excellent adhesiveness. Moreover, removing the G-1 is extremely easy without leaving any residues. Operated by a low noise impeller enclosed in a patented fan holder to reduce the buzzing sound when the fan is spinning, the Arctic Accelero L2 PLUS is barely audible even running at full load. To enable minimum noise level at all circumstances, the PWM controller enables the fan to run at the optimal speed according to the load generated by the GPU.
Features• Superior cooling performance - 120 Watts• Ultra quiet 92 mm PWM fan with low noise impeller• RAM and voltage regulator cooling• Pre-applied ARCTIC MX-4• CrossFire and SLI compatible Specifications• Max. Cooling Capacity: 120 Watts• Heatsink Material: Aluminium• Fan (mm): 92 mm, 900 - 2,000 RPM (controlled by PWM)• Bearing: Fluid Dynamic Bearing• Noise Level: 0.4 Sone• Dimensions (Product): 119 (L) x 94 (W) x 51 (H) mm• Net Weight: 250 g• Limited Warranty: 6 years• Gross Weight: 0.55 kg
email@example.com Tel: 071 863 3568